Sunday, May 22, 2011

I've conquered the EXTREMES; Finally, I've conquered DANAO!


     I've tried the zorbs, wakeboarding and ziplining but...Finally, the moment that I've been dreading for quite a long time...experiencing extreme adventures especially THE PLUNGE at one of the prestigious outland and extreme sport adventure park here in the Philippines- E.A.T (Extreme Adventure Tour) Danao Park, Bohol.

E.A.T Danao



Suislide


Rapelling


Wall Climbing



Canyon Swing (The Plunge)


















    

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Kura said...

Nice! I'll be back in Bohol to try it too. Well aside from Balicasag, yan talaga ang sadya ko next month. Sarap siguro ng feeling sa plunge. Did you went there alone?

Unknown said...

@malditang "kura" cha: Thanks! Hindi po, I'm with my cousins pero ako lang ang nakatry ng THE PLUNGE kasi 'yan talaga sadya ko kung bakit ako nagpunta sa BOHOL. hehehe